X-treme Electric Bikes Warranty - E-bikefast
Our Warranty We Offer On All Bicycles and Scooters.......Even if you did not buy your bicycle direct from X-Treme, rest assured your covered, providing you purchased it from E-Bike Fast.
X-Treme offers a 90-day limited manufacturers warranty on all bicycles and accessories on all models that are purchased from an authorized dealer and up to 180 days on certain listed models. Original purchase receipt required.
X-Treme will NOT offer any warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non authorized Dealers, products purchased used, or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed, those parts may be purchased from X-Treme.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycle's XB-504 - Cabo Cruiser - Alpine Trails - Sierra Trails
Selected 6 Month (180 days) Warranty models include:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - City Express
Selected 12 Month (ONE Year) Warranty models include:
Summit 48V -Baja 48V - Rubicon 48V - Sedona 48V - Catalina 48V - Santa Cruz 48V - Rocky Road 48V - Summit 48V
Selected Limited Lifetime Warranty On Frame:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - Rubicon 36V - Sedona 36V - Kona 36V - Hanalei 36V - Baja 36V - Baja 48V - Rubicon 48V - Sedona 48V - Catalina 48V - Santa Cruz 48V - Rocky Road 48V
The warranty starts the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - City Express - Baja 48V - Rubicon 48V - Sedona 48V - Catalina 48V - Santa Cruz 48V - Rocky Road 48V - Summit 48V
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for exchange. X-Treme does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department by opening a ticket only at http://support.x-tremescooters.com/. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. We must be notified of damage within 10 days of delivery, failure to do so may result in denial of replacement parts. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, at X-Treme's discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts. Digital photos are required for all damage claims. Special requirements are below for items shipped via UPS (see below).
• A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
• A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)
• Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
Freight Shipping Note: The trucking company will contact you by phone to schedule your appointment for delivery (or pick up at terminal). For Business and Residential Delivery, the item will be delivered to the end of your loading dock/driveway and will not be moved into your business, home or garage. You must be present to accept delivery. Missed delivery appointments are subject to charges for additional delivery attempt. Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.